View listings on our rental search page.
Schedule showings for the properties that interest you.
Start an application by clicking "Apply" on any listing.
Please review the Details Property Management “Rental Application Guidelines & Criteria“ and the “Tenant Screening Criteria & Rental Requirements” thoroughly before submitting an Application Packet.
- Screening report application submitted by all occupants over the age of 18 to the screening report company. A non-refundable fee is required. We do not accept comprehensive reusable or “portable” tenant screening reports. You can access our online application here.
- Photo ID and documentation of income is submitted to Details PM.
- Screening report is completed by the screening company and submitted to Details PM. Timing may vary based on application information.
- Complete Application Packet is reviewed and scored by Details PM.
- Applicants are notified of results. Adverse Action notices are mailed as per state law where required.
Application Packets Must Include:
- Photo ID for all applicants
- Verification of Income (pay stubs, tax return, etc.)
- Completed Screening Report from screening company
- Completed Animal Screening Report (if applicable)
Pet Application and Approval Process:
We require all animals that will reside on the property to go through our professional screening process. There is a fee which is paid directly to our 3rd party vendor conducting the pet screening. This screening is part of the Application Packet and must be completed before we can review your application. Non-qualifying pets may result in denial of rental application. Approved pets will require an increase to the security deposit in the amount of $500 per pet. Service animals with proper documentation will not require the screening fee or additional security deposit but will still be required to complete the screening process. Pets under one year of age will not be considered (no puppies or kittens) and breeding of any pets is not allowed on our properties.
Once Your Application Packet is Approved:
- You will receive an email notification outlining the terms of your approval. You must respond to this email should you wish to move forward.
- You will have until the end of the next business day to sign a Holding Fee Agreement and pay the non-refundable holding fee equal to one month’s rent. The Holding Fee will be required in the form of cashier’s check or money order.
- Once the Holding Fee Agreement is signed and paid we will stop marketing the property and no longer accept applications.
- Once a lease agreement is executed, the holding fee will be applied to the security deposit as outlined in the lease agreement. It will be refundable subject to the terms of the lease agreement.
- A $50 move in administration fee will be due upon lease signing.
Note: Application Packets will be accepted until an approved applicant has submitted a non-refundable holding fee or signed a lease agreement and paid the required move in funds. There may be multiple applications pending at one time.
- Fair Housing: Details Property Management strictly abides by the Federal Fair Housing Act, Washington Fair Housing Laws and the principles of equal opportunity.
- Agency Disclosure: Details Property Management LLC and its Agents represents the Owner of the property for which you are applying. Details Property Management LLC does not, in any respect, have any fiduciary responsibilities to the applicant(s).
- Applicants: Each proposed occupant 18 years of age or older must complete a separate application. Application Packets will not be reviewed until ALL required documentation and screening report applications are submitted along with the required screening report fees. A screening report fee must be paid to the screening company by credit or debit card at time of online application. Access the application now. (please start here for each applicant—do not hit the “back” button).
- Co-Signors/Guarantors: We do not accept co-signors or guarantors.
- Credit Criteria: Details Property Management will obtain a consumer credit report for each applicant. This report must be generated by our screening company and not by the applicant. In addition to a credit report, we also run a fraud search, criminal background check and eviction search. We also may contact current and previous landlords, employers and/or references provided by you. We do not accept “reusable screening reports.”
- Income Verification: Third-party verification is needed--please provide us with copies of the last 2 months paycheck stubs or a letter on company letterhead from your employer. Self-employed applicants should provide a copy of last year’s income tax return and last 3 months bank statements. Other income such as retirement, child support, investment income, etc. must have reliable 3rd party documentation to be considered. If combined applicant income is less than three (3) times the monthly rent, additional security deposit may be required. Gross monthly income must be sufficient to cover outstanding debts as shown on credit report and monthly rent. Apartment units require three (3) times the monthly rent minimum.
- Identification: Government issued photo identification is required. Please provide us with a copy of your valid driver’s license or government issued photo ID (do not copy military ID’s). Proof of US citizenship or documentation for residency is required.
- Maximum Occupants: The maximum number of occupants allowed is 2 persons per bedroom plus one. Units with septic systems allow 2 persons per bedroom per design guidelines in WAC 246-272A-0230.
- Smoking Policy: All properties are non-smoking units. No smoking of any kind is permitted inside any rental units or within 25 feet of open windows or doorways.
- Pets: Many single-family homes will consider dogs and/or cats on a case-by-case basis. The refundable security deposit will be increased by $500 for each approved pet. All animals will require a professional screening report.
- Lease Start Date: If the home is vacant at the time of application, the lease start date will be within 1 week of notice of approval. If the home is occupied at the time of application, the lease start date will be within 14 days after the current resident vacates. (May vary based on maintenance timelines.)
- Application Packet Scoring: Application Packets are reviewed once ALL required documentation and screening reports have been received for ALL adults to occupy the home. Additional applications will continue to be accepted until an approved applicant has submitted a non-refundable holding fee or signed a lease and paid the required move in funds. Approved Packets will be offered in the order of completion.
- Approval Process: Approved applicants will be required to sign a Holding Fee Agreement and pay a non-refundable Holding Fee equal to the rent amount to Details PM within 1 business day of notice of approval. Until the Holding Fee is received, the property will continue to be marketed and applications accepted. A cashier’s check or money order is required for the Holding Fee and all Move-In Funds. The holding fee will be applied to the Security Deposit upon completion of a lease agreement. The security deposit is normally equal to the rent amount however additional security deposit may be required based on the results of the Application Packet scoring.
The following items will be evaluated based on all adult applicants COMBINED.
NEGATIVES: The following items shall be considered negative items and may result in denial or additional security deposit requirements. Three or more “negatives” will result in denial of the applicant(s) and household members.
- Less than six (6) months of positive, verifiable rental history from a third party landlord (i.e. non-family member, friend, etc). Military housing may/may not apply depending on verification received.
- Any credit report account with late payments within the last 12 months.
- Any credit account which is rated as having gone to collections within the last three (3) years.
- Any credit account that was closed due to charge off or repossession within the last three (3) years.
- Any judgment, bankruptcy or lien within the last five (5) years.
- Any landlord reference that includes late payments in the last 12 months.
- Any instance of a damage deposit which was not returned due to damage to the rental unit (beyond normal cleaning).
- Any instance of proper “Notice of Intent to Vacate” not being given.
- Any instance of unauthorized animals or persons occupying a unit rented to the applicant.
- Failure to disclose ownership/possession of animals.
- Less than Twelve (12) months of verifiable income.
- Any income level which does not meet the income verification guidelines.
- Foreclosure in the last five (5) year. Foreclosures will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Timing, payment amounts and verifiable reasons for the foreclosure will be considered (i.e. medical issues, temporary loss or reduction of income) and could result in a denial depending on the circumstances.
- Any conviction for any criminal activity in the last five (5) years.
DENIALS: The following items will result in an automatic denial of the applicant(s) and household members.
- Any evidence that an applicant has lied on the application.
- Any open bankruptcy or bankruptcy that has been discharged less than two (2) years from today’s date.
- Unsatisfactory rental reference/would not re-rent documentation.
- Any rental history reflecting any unpaid past due balance.
- Any landlord reference with 3 or more late rent payments in the last 12 months.
- Any collection filed by a property management company or landlord.
- Any eviction or Unlawful Detainer action in the last seven (7) years and/or any current Pay or Vacate notice.
- Two (2) or more NSF payments to a landlord within a 12 month period.
- Unsatisfactory Pet Screening Report.
- A total of $1,000 or more in unpaid collections excluding medical.
- Any unpaid tax liens totaling $1,000 or more.
- Any conviction of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance with in the last seven (7) years by any household member.
- Any felony conviction for a criminal offense that was of physical or violent nature against either a person or property in the last seven (7) years.
- Any household member that is a registered or unregistered sex offender.
- Any false or misleading information provided by the applicant or omission of a material fact.
- Reasonable likelihood that the applicant will be unwilling or unable to pay rent.
- Reasonable likelihood that the applicant or those acting under his or her control will interfere with the health, safety, security or the right of peaceful enjoyment of the resident community.
- Reasonable likelihood that the applicant or those acting under his or her control will cause intentional damage or destruction to the rental unit or surrounding premises.